Smaller organizations often struggle to think about how best to grow, what positions to add next, and especially how to intentionally build a great culture. Even when they have an HR role on staff, that person is typically consumed with all the tactical work of hiring, payroll, and benefits (among other hats).
I offer customized, strategic HR consulting services to address key growth issues such as:
- Clarifying organizational values and culture definitions – how we work together
- Long-term staffing planning: what roles can be combined, what is needed next, how to budget effectively for the right positions
- Leadership coaching to support the changing needs and size
- Building the capacity of staff to handle increased responsibility, and work more effectively together
- Team building facilitation to move through transitions and changes
For nonprofit organizations that are having a hard time filling particular roles – especially in fundraising – or who need some external recruiting assistance, I take on a limited number of engagements each year. These can include:
- Serving as your external recruiter for a specific role (or multiple roles)
- Coaching and training your HR or recruiting staff on how to find the right talent, especially for fundraising positions
Recruiting engagements are priced as a flat rate – not as a percentage of the new hire’s starting salary. Many searches can be filled within 2-4 months, by spending time up-front to get clarity on what the position really is, and what kind of candidates are the right fit for your culture.
Contact me to explore how I can help your team.